BAppSc(Physiotherapy) / Mast.Man.Therapy, MAPA
Dilhan has provided services to the following organisations and sports teams:
- West Tigers Rugby League – Balmain Representative Junior Divison
- Newington College, Stanmore- Rugby 1st XV
- West-Middlesex University Hospital, London UK – Senior Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
- Tamworth Base Hospital – Senior Orthopaedic Physiotherapist
- Corporate Onsite Physiotherapy – Versacold/Linfox
- PhysioFitness – Carlingford Fitness First
- Sydney Physiotherapy and Sports injury clinic
- Padstow Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Centre
- Concord Hospital
In Adam’s spare time he likes to keep busy by participating in all forms of sport and activities which include soccer, swimming, tennis, squash, and go-karting. In the past Adam has competed at a high level of both swimming and soccer. He has also spent some time gaining experience in sports coverage with some leading Sydney soccer teams.
Adam wishes to continue his passion for the body, health, and wellbeing through client centered care at Firstpoint Physiotherapy.
Joel graduated from Western Sydney University. He has a strong focus in treating sports injuries and a wide range of muscular and joint disorders. Joel prides himself of clearly understanding the problem at hand and prioritising the needs and goals of the individual to achieve optimal outcomes.
Outside of work, Joel is a keen sportsman with a key interest in Soccer which in turn has strongly influenced his ability to understand movement mechanics that he applies in his assessment and treatment of sporting conditions.